Senator Dino Melaye Replied Ndume on his Certificate Saga

Dino replied Ndume:
“I want to announce that this is the eighth degree that I am pursuing. I am also a graduate of the University of Abuja, where I did Master’s in Policy Analysis. I am a graduate of the London School of Economics and Political Science. I am also a graduate of Harvard University. The course I am pursuing now will make it my eighth degree.”
“Definitely, in the interest of justice, I will excuse myself from the consideration of this matter except when invited for questioning.”
“I have my admission letters, results, certificate of discharge from ABU. Not only that, I was the Student Union Government President of ABU. On three occasions, I was the most popular student on campus.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Governor of Borno State Hon Kashim Shettima bought a house for an internally displaced lactating mother.

Photos Of The Huge Amount Of Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos

Nasarawa Govt To Partner China On Agriculture, Other Sectors