Skip to main content

See hilarious comments about 2face Idibia's cancelled protest

       Below are some hilarious comments about 2face Idibia's cancelled protest.



  • official2babaDear Nigerians!!! Due to security concerns and public safety consideration. I hereby announce the cancellation of the planned March.

  • riri_okonYour still the number .one.thanks for your concern
  • ladysarah58Maybe they were going to kidnap his wife or child 🙊🙊our politicians😫🤣 the only country where you are not the president but you are ruling 😏😒
  • babra101Smh Nigeria don treating the man.... NawahOooo, maybe them put gun for him head like that nobody knows...... Bcoz so many things wrong with this video ......All the leaders of this country God is watching y'all @official2baba #welldone sir
  • babra101@oderah303 you're a man also I pray you don't fac
  • e what he faced to back off the protest.... Y'all Judge anyhow NawahOooo
  • babra101@trilly.the.savage you've the mouth to call him a cow bcoz you're just a boy.... You don't know how it feels to be alive with your family and love ones...... You don't even know what makes him back off then you judge him like that.... I pray you face the challenge he faced within a day and see if you can stand up again for the protest.......
  • cash_mankShut up💨😷see this one o Na mouth you get.you no say you no feet face gun why you con dey talk about protect😓 anyways you try pass those chicken's those blackmonkey....2baba🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💯
  • trilly.the.savage@dap_lens I don't know how to respect any decision made from fear
  • babra101@osyejiofor_hci maybe gun in his head... Naija can't be better menh
  • sartbiohmmm ...2baba i feel for u joh ...who knows what has happened ...but one love baba#offcial2baba #onevoice
  • kjohncallyU are a disappointment to me personally n all those who had hoped that their fears, sufferings, potential dangers coming from this present administration would be heard through u and the protest. U dashed our hope to the wall. U have done yourself a very big damage by this singular act if you don't know cos nigerians can't trust u again. It's a very big shame that u can't make a sacrifice or use this opportunity to lay an eternal legacy for millions of nigerians who are looking up to u as a role model. U were afraid of death I suppose but I never thought that anyone could do u any harm as the whole world was watching. And even if it warrants death, it means u didn't really considered it all before starting a journey u couldn't finish. Bible says that a wise man will always calculate d cost before starting to build a house, so that when he commences, he could finish cos failure to do so will subject him to shame. I think u will be ashamed of yourself right now. All I can't
  • kjohncallyAll I can conclude right now is that it's either u don't have good advisers or u were paid to back out which is very unfortunate. No hope for the common man again in this present nigeria. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
  • i_am_dj_dmaxMy people dey fear too much....FELA
  • trilly.the.savage@babra101 I agree that I'm a boy, but I disagree that I'm just a boy. I'm a human being with life stories that would teach any man wisdom. Get to know me, I'm not judging him for canceling a movement he started. I'm discriminating him for giving Nigerians the fire they'd have needed to help everybody's lives and blowing it off because of his personal "fears" . I'm aware that some people would have tried to violate the purity of Nigerians standing up for themselves, but I'm sure something could have been done about that. Keep in mind, I'd rather die for real and positive change than live I'm stagnancy and deterioration. I'd rather Blunt my Blade for cut deep change
  • trilly.the.savage@babra101 and yeah I said "coward" not cow. Cows at least mostly stay with the herd
  • babra101@trilly.the.savage that's for you you'd rather die .....then you should understand that many Nigerians good leaders who came out to help Nigerians on this same situations are no where today... They're all gone, Nigerians need someone to motivate them to do this protest and now he did.. Believe me he try however he's only trying to help, 2face family ain't hungry and won't be hungry bcoz he already work for the money........watch this video again he's trying to hold the tears back, the guy is in pain......... Nigeria leaders are behind him backing off the protest believe it, and this old weak man called buhari is in another man great country where there's light water everything enjoying.... Lord help me Nigerians have made a lot of mistakes by voting him in........ Buhari come to your land.
  • solhorixon#such a coward#
  • babra101@kjohncally lmfao you try well well..... I hope you don't get treating to be killed and your innocent family will be in trouble just bcox of a country that refused to hear the truth........ If you were to be in his shoe i wonder if you'd come out to say anything.... You're disappointed who are you to him..... He doesn't even know if you exist at all...... He's Holden back the tears and the words coming out of his mouth isn't straight can you even watch the video.... And you judge a man like you that only came out to help, you've mind tho
  • babra101.....on a final note he started D's movement he don try, he doesn't really av to b on d protest ground..... He has used his name for a greater cause, we are proud of him... True fans stick to dere idol no matter what and D's is a legend.....
  • trilly.the.savage@babra101 I watched it again, I saw it. I saw it in his eyes, the matter pass death. Nigeria is in chains and we're all being deceived about our freedom. God bless Nigeria
  • trilly.the.savage@babra101 they don't want us to unite, they don't want us to stand together against them. Honestly when I travel around Nigeria, I see the Igbo man and that Hausa man and that Yoruba man and that urhobo man living together in harmony and sometimes even become best of friend. I went to school with Muslim's and pagans and what what and whatever and none of these things ever tore us apart, it was never even an issue, it's the lies that these morrfuckers tell us that tear us apart.
  • For more comments follow the link below
  •  https://www.instagram.com/official2baba/


Log in to like or comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Governor of Borno State Hon Kashim Shettima bought a house for an internally displaced lactating mother.

Photos Of The Huge Amount Of Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos

Nasarawa Govt To Partner China On Agriculture, Other Sectors